21 Jun We Are Hiring
Job description: WAH Design is an small established retail and commercial interior design firm located in Melbourne. We require an experienced Interior Designer to join us and aid with our national design projects, including retail, commercial and hospitality. The candidate must be able to work autonomously and in a team environment along side the director.
The position is for an initial 3 month contract with a high potential to extend.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Take projects from inception to completion
- Generate 3D concepts
- Create final construction documentation.
- Work collaboratively.
- Communicate directly with clients and aid with building client relations.
- Communicate with Build Authorities.
- Communicate with Builders and Manufacturers
- Oversee all finish and material selections, and have strong knowledge of all resources.
To be considered for the position you will require:
- 4+ years of professional retail interior design experience.
- Architectural or built design qualification.
- Strong capabilities to work within a collaborative team setting.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Full understanding of the design process, including custom furniture and construction oversight experience.
- High Level Proficiency ArchiCAD.
- Medium Level Proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign.
SEND CV’s to email@example.com
– International applications will not be considered or responded too.